2Munkeez

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I've had good luck with it (free version). Then again, I never had any problems without it either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

tcat007

May 17, 2011
Visit site
How/why is this a "must have"? If it is to find your phone, it seems worthless to me. I seldom have GPS or Background Data checked. Won't be accurate without GPS, won't work at all without background data. Very easy to back up to SD or a PC directly without an app. I guess the antivirus part could be useful. I just don't like apps that take up space that I don't use and do drain the battery (even if a small amount).

PensHockey

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
How/why is this a "must have"? If it is to find your phone, it seems worthless to me. I seldom have GPS or Background Data checked. Won't be accurate without GPS, won't work at all without background data. Very easy to back up to SD or a PC directly without an app. I guess the antivirus part could be useful. I just don't like apps that take up space that I don't use and do drain the battery (even if a small amount).
1) You can get it for free
2) You can find your lost phone using the gps
3) Set an alarm if it is lost in the house
4) Backs up your info
5) Scans all apps that you download for viruses/malware
6) It does it all in one app with out taking up alot of space or battery life.

Reactions: iron mongoose

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site

it can remotely and automatically turn on the GPS on my EVO. it uses the equivalent energy of a 33 second phone call per day. if you lose your phone it is priceless. basic app is free. even if you backed up your data - your phone is your lifeline - especially if travelling.