Battery Life On S24 Looks Good

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Arun Miani (Mrwhosetheboss) reported he got two full days of battery on the S24 Ultra:
Battery looks insane.

Not surprised as the S23U was a beast ...On the other hand Google should be embarrassed by this
They really should. How the Pixel consistently has poor battery (and poor reception, and poor performance) life year on year, while Apple and Samsung are just getting better and better battery life is befuddling. I went from the S23U to the Pixel 8 Pro and immediately lost 2 .5-3 hours of on-screen time with my usage. Glad to be going back to the Galaxy S24 and if I get back to my old battery life, that'd be great. If it exceeds that, then that's amazing.

Reactions: 1raygin

leggy

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
How can we judge when the s24 has new battery while the other phones have already been used? It's no like all phones in the test are brand new device.

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I don't know, it didn't do that badly. It was only an hour behind which on 10 hours isn't too bad... I am a well-known pixel fan though, so maybe I'm biased lol
Your not at least 1 of the 2 that made this comment likes to get pixel phones to complain. Not sure why he ever gets them. You don't have to like it, but why get it year after year to constantly complain. It's beyond me just stick to what works for you and be happy.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Your not at least 1 of the 2 that made this comment likes to get pixel phones to complain. Not sure why he ever gets them. You don't have to like it, but why get it year after year to constantly complain. It's beyond me just stick to what works for you and be happy.
I was literally DEFENDING the Pixel in this comment! Can't frickin' win over here!

Also, ya don't know me! last Pixel I bought was the 6, and I bought it because I fell for the hype. Thought it was going to be amazing, turned out to be a massive bag of shirts.

Reactions: I Can Be Your Hero

runfar262

Aug 17, 2019
Visit site
Dang...just watched the video... Apple has the battery on lock-down but... the S24 Ultra got the hottest? So much for the larger cooler!?
OMG, this reminded me of the my Samsung Note 4 and the bulgy battery problem. This was back in the day when you could replace the battery on the phone. I must have swapped out that battery half a dozen times. And sometime my phone would get so hot that I would put it in the refrigerator at the office, LOL!

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Arun Miani (Mrwhosetheboss) reported he got two full days of battery on the S24 Ultra:
Battery looks insane.

They really should. How the Pixel consistently has poor battery (and poor reception, and poor performance) life year on year, while Apple and Samsung are just getting better and better battery life is befuddling. I went from the S23U to the Pixel 8 Pro and immediately lost 2 .5-3 hours of on-screen time with my usage. Glad to be going back to the Galaxy S24 and if I get back to my old battery life, that'd be great. If it exceeds that, then that's amazing.
I agree , my pixel 8 stinks compared to my s23 , its pretty bad .

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flynempire