Does anyone know of an app that will give the notification LED priority over the Charging LED? So if my phone is on silent and it is charging I want to be able to see the LED blink green if a message is received, or any other notification I have set, instead of the light always being a steady orange.
    06-06-2012 07:24 PM
    Have you tried light flow?
    06-06-2012 08:57 PM
    light flow is totally the way to go, even better if you are rooted
    06-06-2012 10:33 PM
    I am rooted and test driving Light Flow right now. Thanks for the info.
    06-06-2012 11:01 PM
    Seriously? You never heard of LightFlow? If you have a Gnex you can change the LED color to 16million different possible colors, different priorties, different colors for each notification. The possibilities are endless. If you have a crappy HTC phone you are limited to like 3 colors LMAO
    06-07-2012 09:06 AM
    Seriously? You never heard of LightFlow? If you have a Gnex you can change the LED color to 16million different possible colors, different priorties, different colors for each notification. The possibilities are endless. If you have a crappy HTC phone you are limited to like 3 colors LMAO
    Thanks for the enlightenment Einstein.
    PossumPete likes this.
    06-07-2012 03:45 PM
    HTC phones are not crappy.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk
    06-07-2012 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD