Album art

IBall

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
So I've bought some MP3s and downloaded them to my stock Galaxy Nexus (running 4.0.4). I was able to drop the music into the folder that Google Music uses to cache the pinned tracks (my desk top is on the fritz, so doing this the easy way isn't an option), but I'm not having the same luck with the album art (which came in .png format). Assuming I can find a .jpg (if need be), should I be able to drop it into the cache/album art folder and have it show up, or are there other steps I'm not seeing?

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
So I've bought some MP3s and downloaded them to my stock Galaxy Nexus (running 4.0.4). I was able to drop the music into the folder that Google Music uses to cache the pinned tracks (my desk top is on the fritz, so doing this the easy way isn't an option), but I'm not having the same luck with the album art (which came in .png format). Assuming I can find a .jpg (if need be), should I be able to drop it into the cache/album art folder and have it show up, or are there other steps I'm not seeing?

Where did you buy the music from?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums