Text Messenger - The Text Message Away Message

RobottCreations

Jun 29, 2010
www.RobottCreations.com
Hey all, I'm new here but was looking for an outlet to announce applications. I have just finished up my first Android App and was hoping for some reviews/comments/suggestions. Criticism Encouraged!

Text Messenger is a simple away message application for your Android phone. There is a full version for $1, and a DEMO version (where you cannot change the default away message) for FREE.

Give it a try, then give it a Buy!

RobottCreations

Jun 29, 2010
www.RobottCreations.com
EDIT: updated barcodes to go directly to Android Market, rather than through AndroidZoom.

Just checking in to see if anyone had a chance to review my app, and had any comments/suggestions/criticism?

To make it easier to find I will post some barcodes (DEMO and Full Version) for the apps.

Thanks.

Last edited:

CallerHoller

May 9, 2010
Visit site
I like the silence button. I emailed the maker of Auto Responder and he said a silence button was outside the scope of his app.?.
Does the paid one have more than one away message? For driving, at movies, in meeting....

strongsad

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I think am going to give this is whirl. It looks quite promising. I've seen some other ones that do auto replies by groups and times and all sorts of filters, I don't think that is very necessary. when I am away I am away and that is what I would tell a friend or a coworker.
Has anyone used this app and seen how is fairs with battery usage?

RobottCreations

Jun 29, 2010
www.RobottCreations.com
I like the silence button. I emailed the maker of Auto Responder and he said a silence button was outside the scope of his app.?.
Does the paid one have more than one away message? For driving, at movies, in meeting....

Thanks for giving my app a try. In the paid version the Away Message is totally customizable, so you can type any message you would like (you can even get rid of the "[away message by Text Messenger on Android]" section of the message if you would like).

If you have any suggestions, I would happy to consider them for any upgrade. I was thinking about putting Customizable Preset Away Message, for things such as "At a meeting" etc.

RobottCreations

Jun 29, 2010
www.RobottCreations.com
I think am going to give this is whirl. It looks quite promising. I've seen some other ones that do auto replies by groups and times and all sorts of filters, I don't think that is very necessary. when I am away I am away and that is what I would tell a friend or a coworker.
Has anyone used this app and seen how is fairs with battery usage?

It is nice to hear that, simplicity is exactly what I was going for. Something you can just open up and say you're away within a couple seconds.

Battery usage has seemed fine throughout my longevity tests, but I would also like to hear what others think regarding this.

RobottCreations

Jun 29, 2010
www.RobottCreations.com
Version 1.5 Released

I read all the suggestions, and am trying to get them in ASAP.
Here are some features to hold you over until the next Update.

New to Version 1.5
------------------
* Custom preset Away Messages
- Easy interaction via Context Menu
* Enable/Disable Notifications
* Text Forwarding (Currently only supports other Phone #s)
* Minor Cosmetic Fixes

More Updates Coming Soon!

RobottCreations

Jun 29, 2010
www.RobottCreations.com
Text Messenger v1.8 Released

More features have been added to Text Messenger!

You now have the ability to reply to "Contacts Only", Schedule Away Messages to turn on/off at certain times, and Forward text messages to another cell phone number.

Check it out!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38