Who uses a Diary or Journal?

fstop

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Here is what I did.

I set up a separate calendar in the web Gmail's calendar and named it "Journal". I make diary type entries into this calendar. This is separate from appointments and such that I make into my other calendar. Of course Gmail and your Android sync, so entries made into one shows up in the other. With my HTC sense calendar widget I can choose which calendars to display and make entries into.

Hope that helps.

romshark

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
First, sorry for bringing up an old post, but better than creating a new one, right?
There was a journal program I used to use in my Windows Mobile days. Hoping someone can point me in the direction of an Android equivalent?
The program I used to use on Win-Mo was called Journal Pro. It was great because there was a Windows desktop version of the software also. So I could read, write, and edit my synced journal file from either my Mobile or my desktop. It had a search function, and a bunch of other neat stuff.
Most of the other journal and diary programs don't seem to function anything like it, or offer the important desktop client. And the Google calendar option is nice, but not quite suited to my needs.
There's still a trial version of Journal Pro (here) if anyone wants to see what I mean. Just need to see the desktop program, as the Mobile version is just a portable version of the same thing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87