Facebook App Missing Cover Picture and Info - UPDATE

rcalderaro

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I used to be able to see and change my cover photo in my Android app, but something happened and now I can't. When I first
go to my timeline, I see the cover picture, but then it just disappears up the screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app
and even joined the beta test to see if that would fix it. I can see the cover photo on my computer and on the browser on my
phone but not the app. Any ideas on how this can be fixed?

Thanks!

ETA - I also can't see any of the About Me info.

Last edited:

timmy tim 84

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Re: Facebook App Missing Cover Picture and Info

That's odd. Mine displays just fine...... U could try deleting the cache and app data under settings>apps>Facebook. Might help. Might not.

Posted via Android Central App

rcalderaro

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site

That's odd. Mine displays just fine...... U could try deleting the cache and app data under settings>apps>Facebook. Might help. Might not.

Posted via Android Central App

Thanks. I tried this, but it didn't work. The weird thing is when I go to my timeline, the picture shows up and then very quickly disappears and the page scrolls up. It's only
in the app and not on the website so I'm wondering if there is a setting somewhere that got messed up. I've googled it and can't find anything. Argh!

Thanks for replying.

rcalderaro

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site

So I clicked "Report a Problem" on the menu and explained my problem. Today I got an update on the FB Beta that I have installed, and my problem is now fixed. I not only
can see my cover photo, I can change it too. I can also see my "about" info and friends and photos. I'm happy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer