Call Log App

Grombar

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
First off this is my first smartphone (Droid) and this might be something simple in the interface itself but Im not really likeing the way the call log is - Id like something easier to read & make sense of for calls Ive made, missed calls, ect. Is there an app or apps I can take a look at that changes the way the call log is? On my dumb phone ive always had sections for "Recent Calls", "Missed Calls", ect but they all seem lumped together on the Droid with not much distinction and Id like that changed.

Hardcase

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
This is a great question. On my last phone I could delete individual calls from the call log. Is there an app for that?

MikeB

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
This is a great question. On my last phone I could delete individual calls from the call log. Is there an app for that?

In the call log, long press the number you want to remove and the menu pops up with call, view, edit ... and remove.

- I'd like a better call log manager as well. I use StarContacts as my contact manager but it integrates with the built-in phone and its call log doesnt have any more features than the built-in .. Definitely an app to get though!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo