Sirius Alternatives That Actually Work

tourboy

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Seems like Sirius has no intention in fixing the app for Android 2.2 anytime soon as this is now going on several weeks.

Any suggestions on alternatives as I am looking to get a refund from Sirius and take my business elsewhere with a service that actually works.

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
You could try WunderRadio. It's around $7, but it picks up Sirius/XM as well as pretty much any other radio station around. It uses the web feeds of these stations, and you have to be registered to use the web feed for Sirius/XM (it's free for subs). I haven't tried it for satrad, but it works pretty well for regular radio. I've listened to some out-of-area football games on it as well as local FM radio that doesn't have much range.

I'd say it's worth trying for the 24hr trial period. I don't know of any other alternative.

tourboy

May 27, 2010
Visit site
There is no reason why this issue with Sirius hasn't already been resolved. Seems they don't put much emphasis on the Online version and associated subscribers.

dekcufi

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Seems like Sirius has no intention in fixing the app for Android 2.2 anytime soon as this is now going on several weeks.

Any suggestions on alternatives as I am looking to get a refund from Sirius and take my business elsewhere with a service that actually works.

Maybe it is because they can't afford to after they pay stern?????

KB3MMX

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I personally think Stern is a complete MORON.....oh well.

The app used to work perfect for me until I got the upgrade to Android 2.2
I have received a email that they are working on the problem and the CSR said
I would be credited for the days I couldn't use the application....still frustrating though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bethel