Seems like Sirius has no intention in fixing the app for Android 2.2 anytime soon as this is now going on several weeks.

Any suggestions on alternatives as I am looking to get a refund from Sirius and take my business elsewhere with a service that actually works.
    09-07-2010 12:02 PM
    You could try WunderRadio. It's around $7, but it picks up Sirius/XM as well as pretty much any other radio station around. It uses the web feeds of these stations, and you have to be registered to use the web feed for Sirius/XM (it's free for subs). I haven't tried it for satrad, but it works pretty well for regular radio. I've listened to some out-of-area football games on it as well as local FM radio that doesn't have much range.

I'd say it's worth trying for the 24hr trial period. I don't know of any other alternative.
    09-07-2010 12:44 PM
    09-07-2010 02:04 PM
    There is no reason why this issue with Sirius hasn't already been resolved. Seems they don't put much emphasis on the Online version and associated subscribers.
    09-07-2010 02:44 PM
    raidotime
    09-07-2010 05:35 PM
    Seems like Sirius has no intention in fixing the app for Android 2.2 anytime soon as this is now going on several weeks.

Any suggestions on alternatives as I am looking to get a refund from Sirius and take my business elsewhere with a service that actually works.
    Maybe it is because they can't afford to after they pay stern?????
    09-07-2010 05:45 PM
    Well from the looks of things, they won't be able to use that excuse much longer.

Chris
    09-07-2010 09:05 PM
    If it wasn't for Stern, they probably wouldn't have many subscribers to worry about.

Have you tried something like Xiia?
    09-07-2010 09:15 PM
    I personally think Stern is a complete MORON.....oh well.

The app used to work perfect for me until I got the upgrade to Android 2.2
    I have received a email that they are working on the problem and the CSR said
    I would be credited for the days I couldn't use the application....still frustrating though.
    09-07-2010 09:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD