Facebook on android

bipoler#AC

Banned
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I like the default app that came with my Epic 4G , however I am concerned as to why when I go to my notifications at bottom then it shows whats going on but when I click on them , it takes me to my phones browsers>??? kinda defeats the purpose of an application if it takes me to the website??? UGH ....can come someone educate me on this nuisance?

bipoler#AC

Banned
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
that is so dumb, my pre let u do everything from the app...if its going to direct me to the browser why waist time even going to the app...SMH ....

candi3188

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Are the stock Facebook app for the Epic and the official one in the market different? Or am I imagining things? It seemed to me like it was more functional before I downloaded the one in the market (thus replacing the stock). However, I was not able to view my notifications on the stock one due to a "parser error".

albokay

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
The app for the droid x is annoying. When you click on the notifications it brings you out of the app and on to the mobile web version to comment on something. If I want to comment on the app I have to manually find the friend and search the comments. Its dumb. Each response on blackberry brings you to the app instead of getting it thru and email. There is much room for improvement.