Need help finding a podcast manager

KayIslandDrunk

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone! So, there are two morning shows I like to listen to at work. Since they both have podcasts, I like to download and then listen to the entire show. I've been using Google Listen for a while, but would like a better podcast manager. The reason I don't like Google Listen, is because of it's inability to sort by oldest first.

For instance, both of the shows break their morning show into 19 or 20 podcasts a day (that way they can cut out the commercials/music). However, most podcast managers I have found either only allow 4 or 5 recent episode downloads or don't have the ability to sort.

Does anyone know of a podcast manager that would allow me to download all 20 or so of the podcasts that have come out in the past day and sort with the oldest first. Like I said, Google Listen does everything I need, except it puts the newest episode in the playlist first.

Last edited:

jimsearle

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Podtrapper does everything you want and you can get a free 30 day frial version from his web site

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

ph423r

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
You might give Doggcatcher a try. It's my fav atm for podcasts. On the displaying the newest casts first it has an option to sort that's in a experimental stage, but even if the list is displayed newest at the top it will start a new feed w/ the oldest podcast so say you finish listening to the first morning show it will then move on to the second one, but it will start w/ the oldest one downloaded,

Pre-dawn raid

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
A lot of people swear by Doggcatcher but I have PodTrapper and this will do exactly what you want. It's $7. 99 in the market and well worth the money. Read the comments and you'll see.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95