comcast mobile app

taguluchi

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
So I thought comcast was supposed to launch their mobile app last week then it was pushed back to dec 3rd ...yesterday, searched on the market and nothing but seems like typical comcast say one thing and do the total opposite

credo

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone tried to sync contacts. Does smart zone contacts completely over write the Google/phone contacts or can it go the other way?

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk.

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
By the way it's labeled as "Xfinity Mobile" in the market. I love the app and really like how my comcast e-mail is synced up perfectly. I also really like the DVR manager, it instantly synced with my home comcast DVR! Recording shows on the go is simple and I look forward to using it.

I was talking with a friend who has an iPhone and he said his version of the app has a "Watch Now" option. If you press it for a selected channel, it will actually change to that channel on your TV! That's crazy! Why isn't this built into the Android version? I don't understand, ugh.

credo

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I was talking with a friend who has an iPhone and he said his version of the app has a "Watch Now" option. If you press it for a selected channel, it will actually change to that channel on your TV! That's crazy! Why isn't this built into the Android version? I don't understand, ugh.

This feature will be out early 2011, according to AC sources.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk.

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Another thing I noticed it doesn't have... you can't view your current inventory of recordings. That would be nice, but I'm guessing is harder to incorporate into the app? I don't know, but you can look at your future schedule of DVR's so I would think they could show you DVR's already on your hard drive.