Best Notepad App?

lornaevo

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I use to use aknotepad but now it doesn't seem to save notes. I lost a very important note this morning because of it. So I'm looking for a replacement. Any suggestions?

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I use a notepad application a lot for work. The best I have found so far is Note Everything Pro.

I like the way the memos look like a blue ruled peice of paper. I also like that you can encrypt individual memos. You can create a shortcut to a specific memo and you can backup to your SD card if you want.

They also have an application that allows you to manually sync to Google Docs if you want.

Sent from my EVO Andriod device via Tapatalk Pro.

mhans311

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Evernote. I use it to take text notes, photo notes, voice notes, or web clipping. It is my online brain. You can also access you notes from anywhere. They have free software to put on your computer to access and take notes, or you can just go to their website and log in from any computer to view, edit, and create notes.

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I really like ColorNote...you can password protect, change colors, and soon it's supposed to sync with desktop app. And a widget that I use to keep a To Do note on my home page at all times.

irish22022

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
the syncing between the phone and the computer with everynote seemed wayyyyy slow, especially when it was a web clipping that I sent. With chrome to phone, web clipping is kind of made irrelevant (for what I used it for, I'm sure others would still find use for it).

Although, I have to say, Springpad is just better on all counts. It's more organized. Easier to use. Better Widget. Web Clipping still available. Links. You can go to a food website, clip a recipe, and without doing anything it will format correctly and just give you the recipe, nothing else. It's just really good.

I used evernote for 3 months, 3banana for 1 week, and springpad for 6 months now. I love it. (They also have a cool web app in the chrome store, for those interested. It's not far from the website, but it's cool that they develop things like that).

stacyadell

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Check out Catch Notes (used to be 3 bananas but they did a major overhaul so if you used 3 bananas check out Catch as its night and day difference). Great widget, you can pin individual notes to the screen, set reminders, sync, take pics, record audio, etc.

Tre Lawrence

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Evernote...

Cloud syncability is important. Plus, it's cross-platform. We smart phone users sometimes forget that we might not always love the current platform we're on.

If I decide to move on from Android to another established OS, I can still use Evernote.

squigglepop

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
I am new to smartphone use (S3, 4.1.2, VOD UK) but I have learned to check the permissions thst apps ask for - when I saw what Evernote wanted I said NO and I am going to try Colornote instead

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty