Is there an app that remembers the zoomed area of jpg?

A

AC Question

App that remembers zoomed area of jpg

I have some transit maps stored as jpegs. I often bring these up, zoom them and scroll to a part of the pic. I used an older version of smartoffice2 that would remember the zoom level and scroll position the next time I opened the same pic file later. This would even survive a reboot. Unfortunately, the newer versions of smartoffice2 lost this feature, and that old version I had no longer works in lollipop.

What I am seeking is an image viewer that will remember the same "view" (zoom and scroll position) of a picture from the last time I viewed that picture, even if the device has been rebooted.

Does anyone know of an app that will do this?

Thanks

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Seeking an Android Image Viewer that "remembers" zoom and scroll position

I have some transit maps stored as jpegs. I often bring these up, zoom them and scroll to a part of the pic. I used an older version of smartoffice2 that would remember the zoom level and scroll position the next time I opened the same pic file later. This would even survive a reboot. Unfortunately, the newer versions of smartoffice2 lost this feature, and that old version I had no longer works in lollipop.

What I am seeking is an image viewer that will remember the same "view" (zoom and scroll position) of a picture from the last time I viewed that picture, even if the device has been rebooted.

Does anyone know of an app that will do this?

Thanks
I've not seen an app that can do this. The only work around I can think of is to take a screen shot of that particular area when zoomed in. That way you don't have to worry about the image being zoomed out when rebooted or the app closed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa