I have some transit maps stored as jpegs. I often bring these up, zoom them and scroll to a part of the pic. I used an older version of smartoffice2 that would remember the zoom level and scroll position the next time I opened the same pic file later. This would even survive a reboot. Unfortunately, the newer versions of smartoffice2 lost this feature, and that old version I had no longer works in lollipop.

What I am seeking is an image viewer that will remember the same "view" (zoom and scroll position) of a picture from the last time I viewed that picture, even if the device has been rebooted.

Does anyone know of an app that will do this?

Thanks
    05-16-2015 09:07 AM
    I have some transit maps stored as jpegs. I often bring these up, zoom them and scroll to a part of the pic. I used an older version of smartoffice2 that would remember the zoom level and scroll position the next time I opened the same pic file later. This would even survive a reboot. Unfortunately, the newer versions of smartoffice2 lost this feature, and that old version I had no longer works in lollipop.

What I am seeking is an image viewer that will remember the same "view" (zoom and scroll position) of a picture from the last time I viewed that picture, even if the device has been rebooted.

Does anyone know of an app that will do this?

Thanks
    I've not seen an app that can do this. The only work around I can think of is to take a screen shot of that particular area when zoomed in. That way you don't have to worry about the image being zoomed out when rebooted or the app closed.
    05-16-2015 11:21 AM