Problem with Zillow

GuitarGuy

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm using a Droid X. When I'm in contacts, I can long click on an address and get a choice to map it. The choices are Maps, VZ Navigator and Zillow. The Maps choice works just fine, the Zillow choice take me to the Atlantic Ocean, off the coast to Africa. Anyone else getting this strange behavoir?

kevin77

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
my problem is it shows the value of my house to be 100K less than I paid for it LOL. Oh an yes my house also shows up in the atlantic ocean.

kamtsa

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I assume that your Contacts contain street address and Zillow searches for it (geocoding).

What happens when you type the same address in Zillow's search box? Do you get the correct location? If not, the problem is with your address or with in Zillow's geocoding.

GuitarGuy

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I assume that your Contacts contain street address and Zillow searches for it (geocoding).

What happens when you type the same address in Zillow's search box? Do you get the correct location? If not, the problem is with your address or with in Zillow's geocoding.
Typing in an address takes me to the address. Long click from any address in Contacts takes me to the Atlantic Ocean.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa