card view app

fobrob102#AC

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone know if there is an app similar to multifl0w or proswitcher on iPhone that essentially give you card view multitasking? Not a card view screen switcher like on 2.1, but for your actual apps. that would be sweet.

Dapke36

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
Any way to replace the "home" app switcher with this and get it out of the notification bar?

Pretty cool app nonetheless.

Profete162

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
Any way to replace the "home" app switcher with this and get it out of the notification bar?

Pretty cool app nonetheless.

You can now launch TaskOS, with long press on search button. It's roughly the same that the home button...

I cannot access to the home button, so i hope you are ok with other button.

I am having a look at the camera button ( for Galaxy/Droid,.. owners) but seems to be really more complicated!

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
Keep it on the search button, thats a button that seems to make the most sense for the launching of this from any hard button. The camera would get a bit annoying as it would be a struggle to launch either this or the camera.

None the less great app and great progress, looking forward to seeing what you can make of it!

fobrob102#AC

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
yeah man, your app makes multitasking a breeze on android. you think you could get the long press to be on the menu button (or at least make it an option)? voice search is kind of nice to have as a long press on the search button. other than that though, you have made a great app. thanks a lot :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez