URGENT help! Helix Launcher FC

jdwx

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, I had a FC or two today as well, but it's behaving now. I went 2.1 yesterday afternoon. It had been previously very stable.

I definitely love that home screen...

RRollergod

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
I couldn't uninstall it because it wouldn't let me get that far. I just got into safe mode now. All it well! Thanks for the resources AC.

jdwx

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
I do believe Helix 2 is meant for the Nexus? Hence, definitely less than appropriate.

Factory reset to rid you of it? Bummer :(

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
I do believe Helix 2 is meant for the Nexus? Hence, definitely less than appropriate.

Factory reset to rid you of it? Bummer :(

Yeah, some other roms have incorporated 2 into them so people get off thinking they can use it, but its not really stable.

HelixLauncher 1 is amazing though

RRollergod

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
I was using one, and accidentally changed the number of screens with widgets on them still. I booted into safe mode and deleted Helix. All is good now and Helix is back on!

Eric Sorensen

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
How do I get Helix to start up on my Droid? I've installed it and uninstaleld a few times. Am I just dense - what am I doing wrong? I remember I had it on for a while before the 2.1 update. Now after updateing I can't get it to start. Any help would be appreicated.

G

GenericMessage

How do I get Helix to start up on my Droid? I've installed it and uninstaleld a few times. Am I just dense - what am I doing wrong? I remember I had it on for a while before the 2.1 update. Now after updateing I can't get it to start. Any help would be appreicated.

Just click your home button :)

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
I suppose I have a simialar question....I installed and I have the 4 pinned locations but only have same 3 native screens....I am not seeing the additional that Helix is supposed to supply. Am I missing something?

Thanks

From the home screen, press menu, then go to configure, then the first option will be how many screens, select from there how many you want to have.

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
No problem. And when you press the home button, it gives you the option which to use, select the check mark and then press Helix and it wont ask you anymore, itll default to that til its removed or you reset the option ;)

Eric Sorensen

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Hello again. I think my problem is that I had Helix installed a while ago, and turned it off - or selected the Droid home page as default instead. Now I can't get Helix going again. Yes, I hit the home button directly after Helix is installed, and I don't get the home screen options. Is there a way to reset this? The default button in the helix application menu is grayed out. I can only unistall or force stop. Thanks.