Host app you can use your browser to view phones systems/files etc..

MichaelDiggs

Jan 11, 2019
Visit site
I downloaded an app one day which when I ran would run a host program and give me a local http:// address on my network which I would just plug into my browser. For the life of me I can't find the app again and don't remember what it was called. It was not ftp:// which a lot of the hosting apps are. This one was http:// and had loads of utilities built in, file manager, app manager, basically run the entire phone from the browser. I've install just about every file manager app and none of them are the one I'm looking for. I'm wondering if someone has suggestions on what app I'm talking about? I told myself once I wipe my phone and install the OS fresh this would be the only hosting type I'll need but for the life of me can't find it now! I've looked through my install history, just about everything I can think of. Of course I use some staple apps like ES File Manager Pro. I really hope someone knows which app I'm talking about. The app would also run just on the phone and you didn't need to run the host service, but that was the really nice part of what this app offered. I'll give you a buffalo nickel if you mention the app I'm talking about. :)

If it matters the phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Best phone I ever used. The Galaxy Note 8 had serious issues with the finger print reader. At least this one lets me slide my finger over the sensor and reads it much better then the old phone.

Thanks!

MichaelDiggs

Jan 11, 2019
Visit site
Go to the playstore while signed in and it should be in your store history.

I've tried every app on that list. Have to remember, that list is never ending. It's about a mile long. I really did think it was the ALL IN ONE TOOLBOX but I remember that utility just made the phone slower. Oh well, I'm sure I'll run into it again. Not life changing here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez