Is APK Bundle Safe?

Nov 23, 2019
Visit site
Well, I searched for VivaVideo and found a file called APK Bundle. So, is there any difference between apk and apk bundle? And importantly, is apk bundle safe?

Can anyone help me?

KurtPattinson

Nov 23, 2019
Visit site
If you find reliant website to download apk files, it would be fine. You'd better be careful due to the unwanted injection to your device.
APK Bundle is one of the APK components.
Normally, there are 3 types of APK files:
APK OBB
APK Bundle
APK Variants
Depending on the application, they are categorized.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
If you find reliant website to download apk files, it would be fine. You'd better be careful due to the unwanted injection to your device.
APK Bundle is one of the APK components.
Normally, there are 3 types of APK files:
APK OBB
APK Bundle
APK Variants
Depending on the application, they are categorized.

This app has in app purchases. Are you attempting to bypass those ?

KurtPattinson

Nov 23, 2019
Visit site
Did i just mention about app purchases?? I'm attempting to answer to the question, besides, many users perhaps isoleted device owner may have difficulty in accessing Play Store? Of course, I'm not really in favor of bypassing any intellectual properties,.
Just giving out my point of view :))

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
many users perhaps isoleted device owner may have difficulty in accessing Play Store?

This may be the case, but the fact of the matter is that obtaining and installing apk files for apps that require payment is something that we don't allow discussion about, regardless of the reason. Developers charge money for the work they put into the app, and getting the app for free without the developer's permission is piracy. I'm not saying that you're condoning or encouraging piracy, but it's something that we watch out for very carefully on these forums.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa