Day n Night Mode

Kris Owens

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
is this new with the update that just came out? or have I been missing this the whole time.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 6959.jpg
    6959.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 6958.jpg
    6958.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 35

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Hmmmmm. Will have to check tonight. I don't know enough about the connections — is my '05 Civic smart enough?

Cant Miss

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Hmmmmm. Will have to check tonight. I don't know enough about the connections — is my '05 Civic smart enough?
It should be; look for an orange wire on the factory harness. If it's missing, splice the orange wire of the Pioneer into running/parking light circuit.

Kris Owens

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
it happens when u turn the lights on n off...I know the unit does it for dimming for day and night...just noticed an update this morning for android auto...then this happened when I was on the way to work this morning...maps and play music do it too...just turn on ur parking lights then it does into dim mode...can post more pics later...or u can do the screen grabs... don't know how to do that yet

Posted via the Android Central App

Insp_Gadget

Inspector Gadget
Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Day and night mode has existed since Day 1. If you don't get it, then blame your installer for not hooking up the orange (or orange/white) wire in the interface harness.