Current AA Issues

J Wadle

Mar 19, 2016
Visit site
I’ve been using AA on my Pixel XL phone with my 2016 VW MIB-II audio system for four months. I’m currently on AA version 2.4.722804 and Android v7.1.2. The issues I have with AA include:

(1) Starting play of any audio source from AA when connected to my car system (GPM, Pandora, Pocket Cast, NPR One) requires at least two presses of the Play icon (>), sometimes more. The icon press responds by changing to the Pause icon (||) briefly, but then reverts to the Play icon. No music starts on the first (or second) press.

(2) After using my phone to cast to a Chromecast in my home and then connecting it to AA in my car, AA displays a message such as “Disconnecting from Master Bedroom” referring to my Chromecast speaker. While AA plays my selected music via GPM, the message remains on screen throughout the AA connection.

(3) Like issue (2) above, after using the NPR One app via AA, the title “NPR One” remains on the screen after I have switched to GPM via a voice command and music playout has begun.

Does anyone know if there is a running list of AA issues that is updated as they are fixed?