[Closed] Win our Motorola Droid 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mafri

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
IMG477-picsay.jpg

This is my 1st phone, motorola c650, i bought it in 2004. unfortunately in 2010 the mobile charger got a damage.. so I cant use it anymore since i has not found the replacement..
Until its end, phone function was normal, except the four way analogue that got too long responses...
Also, Too many scratch in the body and screen :D, and my friend said "that's a phone from war period".. haha. and the most important, all the package of the phone (manual book, container, plastics) is in complete :D ..
I hope you'll enjoy it as a my first phone (I don't want to trash it to garbage, It's a historical thing of my own) :) :D

Twindaddy

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
As my handle suggests, I am indeed a father of twins. I got the Motorola Droid about a month after it came out, and I've enjoyed using it ever since. About a year after I bought it, I became Twindaddy. Since then, finances have been... strained. I'm eligible for an upgrade, according to Verizon, but even with the incentives, I can't afford a new phone. I've been eyeing the Droid 3 hungrily, especially since I broke the screen about a month ago. I take very good care of devices, and this is the first screen I've broken. The girls really want to play with my current phone, and I've told them if I win, I'll let them have it as their very first smartphone if they promise to share. As shown, they're still learning the sharing bit.
60drm4

thenixdown

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Yep, I need an Android phone. A Droid 3 would be great for connecting to work.

This Trance still works, but why did they make an all glass (non-Gorilla) front on a slippery phone? And the screen is touch also....

stab244

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Please AC, save me from the horror that is *gasp* Windows Mobile! Yes I am still stuck in that land where interfaces are clunky for the most part and runs really slow. Please don't mind the quality of the pictures as they were taken with my DSi as I couldn't use my HTC Touch Pro2 to take a picture of itself. The screen of the phone does have quite a few scratches now and its chipped in too many places. Basically it is dying a slow death.

Also pictured is my old Kyocera K9 from Virgin Mobile. Missing an attenna and the keypad thing is broken which isn't really that bothersome considering that the cover keeps it in place. It also has trouble charging. Just a picture that I posted for the heck of it. :D

Appleluver23

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
My original motorola droid. This phone was great when I first got it, but now it lags too much, has a bad battery and randomly restarts. I would love to win a motorola droid 3!

puzopia

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Here's an OOOOOOOOOLD Motorola phone. It's old, broken and it had.... some..... features....
Sorry, but I couldn't resist.

vitria

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
This is my first handphone, previously used by my mother. From the physical appearance, this handphone is still good, but it does not work anymore. But, I keep it as memories.
3Agustus2011

Nokia 6030 is my second handphone. I bought it in 2006. This handphone is resilient and I still use today. Although the physical is bad and the battery has been dropped. I want to have a new Handphone, but do not have money to buy it.
3Agustus2011

mj_heart_mj

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
My Old busty feature phone,,Seriously! i am still using this phone because i dont have enough money to buy a new one,as u can see i put a rubberband to hold its back so if u are going to give me this motorola droid i would be glad and happy too :)

ac_cortez

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
my busty feature phone ,i'm using my phone for 6 years now. I bought it second hand. I want to replaced this phone for a new one coz i can only use for texting no call. I want to this Motorola Droid. Thanks in advance.

draken

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
External antenna, when is the last time you saw one of those? And all it does it make phone calls, so it can't even be called a feature phone. Please help me enter the 21st century Android Central!

gordol

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
External antenna, when is the last time you saw one of those? And all it does it make phone calls, so it can't even be called a feature phone. Please help me enter the 21st century Android Central!

The antenna itself is a feature... it helps you lift the phone out of a horizontal case!

Rowandswim

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
This, friends, is the sad state of my phone. I traveled to Italy and am now stuck with a local brand, "Smartphone." Yes. Just "Smartphone." My main phone died, so this is my option until I upgrade. The screen is cracked, there are several unexplained dips and tears in the plastic, and the buttons tend to self-press. It's a feature phone, of course, able to hold a SIM, text in the most painful way, and make occasional calls when it so pleases. It...makes me sad.

djisia87

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
rocking this one phone and plus using Bluetooth to talk as digitizer is cracked and its sharp right next to digitizer earpiece

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo