[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

justreboot

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
Technically, I just got a Nook HD. Prior to that it was my Galaxy S3. I'm still on the edge with the Nook, If I don't win, I may exchange it for a Nexus 7

K_Daddy

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Nexus 7 for the wife on Christmas.
Galaxy note 2 for me.
Htc rezound and Galaxy nexus for the kids. Started with two Thunderbolts.

Sent by Accident

UKJeeper

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. Took advantage of Carphone Warehouse's clearance offer. 195 with a 50 mail in rebate. Would have been rude not to! :cool: Still not sure if 10" is the right size for me though. I had the Tab 7" for a year, and still miss it.

joerussbowman

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I picked up a Sprint Galaxy Nexus for the wife a few months ago. Now get to watch her get all the latest updates while stuck on Gingerbread with my Photon 4G until October.

anon251163

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
The last Android device I purchased was the Asus tf101. I bought it off of Swappa because it was a good deal with the keyboard dock, and because I had just lost my Nexus 7 to Google (LONG STORY). I don't use it very often, as its size makes it a tad inconvenient to travel daily with. Last time I used it was on a road trip to watch some movies. I'd LOVE a Nexus 7 to replace it, and I already have a case for it that I bought before losing it to Google and their backward retail model :)

healeymatt

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
My last device was the Nexus 4. I was only able to get the 8gb... but that forced me to use the cloud storage for music etc. Works out well since I am still grandfathered into ATT's unlimited data.

DontJudgeMe

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Recently upgraded from an original HTC Desire to their One X in white :) Love it!

htconex_zpsc6a4ed8b.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty