[Closed] The Android Central non-sexist, non-spammy OnePlus One contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonkillops

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Capable device without having to root in order to get rid of bloatware... Yes please!
The OnePlus has been on my desired list of devices to use but getting ahold of one in the real world is so janky, i'm afraid the device would be outdated by the time I'd ever get one in my hands.
Over all is a sexy device!

coolrevi

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I would like one, two reason, I can't be so unlucky. Where I had an invite but couldn't order it cos of shipping problem, two. I just want it

jgunz

May 18, 2010
Visit site
First phone to be released with a custom rom and nothing but good reviews from everyone. Company sucks but the phone is a masterpiece and "one" I would love to have.

jpsy21

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
The chances of me winning this is slim but just trying out my luck. I'd love to win this phone because it is a great phone and also an upgrade to my current phone (iphone 4s) which I've been using for two years. I've been joining all the OnePlus One smartphone giveaways and yeah.. no luck I guess!

wezi427

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
This phone would help me from making the switch from Verizon to T-Mobile. I want to give Cyanogen a try. Plus, I want to feel like a winner.

>I'm the kind of guy who stops a microwave at one second to feel like a bomb defuser.<

Psyop

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I'd like to give this phone a drive, and see how it stacks up against my gs3 and moto x. Specs look great but can't get an invite, so this will be the way to get one hopefully.

Jorge Alvarez3

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
I need to when a Oneplus One cause my birthdays Aug 16th, my LG G2 screen is still broken and I can't use the middle of if. I'm even using a friends phone to post this. Good Luck everyone!

Posted via the Android Central App

coggy9

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I want one to give to my father. He's stuck with an 8GB Nexus 4. I don't see how anyone can use a phone with less than 7GB of usable space, but somehow he does.

badmonkey68

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Kind of makes me wonder who is running their PR. Maybe they went to the same school as the Tinder guys. Oh well, it's a nice phone. It would be nice to have one without jumping through hoops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty