[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(1011167)

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
The Nexus 5X allows you to capture and view videos in 4K, plus it's a Nexus device, so you don't need to be hanging around for updates whilst your carrier decides what to do.

sednoble

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
Im a huge fan of pure stock android os. And im so in love with the first nexus 5 but sadly couldnt afford one. And now im taking my chances on owning one. Good luck to me.

jcastilloalonso

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I've never owned a Nexus phone. I really want to try the "true" Android experience. And the new Nexus got the size right as well as included features. Also having a good camera makes the first Nexus I really crave.

KamiStr

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
I'd love a Nexus. The Nexus 5x is a powerful, elegant, and beautiful device that deserves a place in all of our hands. LG did a great job. I've never owned a Nexus, but we should change that around this year.

Thanks, androidcentral.

Drucifer007

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
The camera looks pretty nice! Plus I'm looking for a new phone from my moto x 2014 since it won't be getting updated.

Posted via Android Central App

sputmann

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I want a Nexus 5X because it is a Nexus. My Moto X 2013 is starting to get dated and I like the stock Android interface, and no bloatware that the Nexus' come with(out).

deskjet390

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
I want this phone soooo bad! I work at a rual carrier that uses verizons network and could bring this device in if I could afford one!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

zachthebomb13

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to win because my next planned phone is a nexus. I was going to do an og nexus 5, but the 5x would be much sweeter. And November 4 is perfect as I plan to upgrade on the 10th anyways. Goodbye touchwiz, very very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty