[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh_567445

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
The phone is called "THE PHONE". The best features are limitless... A huge fan of nexus... Looking forward for winning one...

Posted via the Android Central App

AJCE

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Because I live in South Africa and it's RIDICULOUSLY expensive to buy a Nexus from here!! Plus I've never owned a flagship device, my current Moto G is the best phone I've ever had.

SnafuKiller

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
I sooooo need an Android phone! i have been using a stupid iPhone since 2010 (since I left Silicon Valley - moved to Idaho to hunt and fish :)). My employer favors Apple and doesn't realize that Android is way superior. Please let me win so I can get rid of my iPhone 4s and get a real phone and hopefully get back into real technology!:eek:

Shivst

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
I appreciates the look, size and the fingerprint sensor of this device most along with the others (Hexa core processor, camera, etc.). Also being a Nexus device it will provide all the future android updates.

highbulp

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm doing Android Development and an open, developer-friendly device like a Nexus would be a huge help compared to my locked-down personal phone.

Minoxis

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone! I tried this smartphone in Kobe, Japan and I was amazed!
I have a Nexus 5 and, honestly, I never thought to change it, because it's still very fast and powerful.
But...when I saw the 5X (the black one) everything is changed!
It's amazing. The display is brighter and more resoluted. The camera has had a very big improvement and, first of all, the speakers now are strong enough to compete with the others tops!
I would really like to have the new Nexus 5X, but, obviously, you would like it too! So, good luck:-*!

Gabriel Wadlington

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
I love pure vanilla Android! The first smartphone I purchased was the LG Nexus 4. I would like to win due to the fact that the Nexus
4 will not receive the Android Marshmallow update.

Nick Caruthers

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
The nexus 5X is clearly the product of many years spent improving on an idea. The idea was simple, have one device that could do it all. Play some games, write an e-mail, take pictures and more from one device. This one piece of tech fits in your pocket and with it you can access all of the information that has ever been posted to the internet. With it you can order a pizza or find your way through a dark hallway at 2:33 AM. Honestly I could sit here and list every single reason I want the 5X, that may get boring, instead I'll just say this. I love new technology same as anyone that spends copious hours every week reading tech articles, looking up benchmarks and getting the inside scoop on the next best thing. It is a wonderful moment for the consumer when technology is created that continues to deliver. Every single barrier is quickly overcome with each new version, changing the way our phones are operated forever. To answer the question: Why I want the 5X? It's the product of hard work, it embodies the dedication of the people that designed it as well as those who kept improving on it. It's a solid device now it's much more than just a cellphone. It's built by people who clearly care about the product they put out and it would be an honor just to own one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa