[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anky17cool

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
I want the Nexus 5x..Because i want to win a giveaway from you.. I love the fingerprint sensor on the phone.. I just want to have an hands on over it.

Posted via the Android Central App

MHBlink8

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
The 5X is the perfect size for one-handed use and the ability to have a Nexus with a good camera on Verizon is too good to pass up.

MetalMike901

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
I'd love a new Nexus phone!! I'd love to win to replace my last nexus phone, the Nexus 4. There are so many great new features of the 5X, it makes my Nexus 4 look like a dinosaur!

DenverRalphy

Retired Network Mod
May 11, 2010
Visit site
navinjohnson_2.jpg

Well I'm gonna go then. And I don't need any of this. I don't need this stuff, and I don't need you. I don't need anything except this.

[picks up an ashtray]

And that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray. And this paddle game, the ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control. The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one - I need this. The paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. And this. And that's all I need. The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair.

[walking outside]

And I don't need one other thing, except my dog.

[dog growls]

I don't need my dog.

Oh yeah! And I need a Nexus 5X!!

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I miss the pure android experience I had on my gnex. After 2 skinned phones I'm ready to go back to a simpler more user friendly device and never leave again. Plus the Suze would be a nice change.

wilmah

Dec 20, 2014
Visit site
I really want this phone because I love the complete package that it offers. You get timely updates, a good screen, great camera, Vanilla android, fingerprint sensor, and most of all- the freedom from carriers.

Posted via the Android Central App

Paul Koumbari

Oct 18, 2015
Visit site
I'd like to win this phone to help bring my wife over from the dark side (she's an iPhone user). Using this phone will help cement in anyone's mind the superiority of Android, especially pure Android, over other platforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.