[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indyrobb

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I need a new phone for my partner who thinks the 6p is too big, and I'm wanting the capability to switch carriers if I need to.

Posted via the Android Central App

fedess

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Why do I want a Nexus 5X? Besides timely updates, latest vanilla android, and all that awesome stuff, I'd say because it's a dev phone, it is the benchmark for everything else out there. So there, I NEED A NEXUS IN MY LIFE!

sarumont

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I want a 5X because my N5 just got drenched at the F1 race in Austin (it was quite monsoon-y). I'm using a ZTE Zinger while awaiting my N6p, but I'm not sure the size will be acceptable, and I'd love to have a 5x to compare it to!

jnsegura

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Damn i want this phone so bad! The size, the camera (awesome!) and nexus imprint, it has all the stuff i need. I want it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAdamHadAMeal

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
My friend is trying to make the switch from Android and I want to get him a good phone to start, so he doesn't have a bad experience.

Posted via the Android Central App

el_charlie

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I really, really want a Nexus 5X because my Nexus 4 is getting old and I really like the new camera. I won't miss smart burst, 240 FPS slow-mo and EIS, so I really like the Nexus 5X.

Thanks for all the articles about it AC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38