[Closed] Win a Nexus 6P from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizz1-2

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I want this phone because:
1. Its awesome
2. I am more than due for an upgrade
3. I am still rocking a Droid DNA
4. Dat Battery Doh

Thanks AC!

Shafin Amin

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
The camera is what really excited me about this phone because I felt that I would be able to take fantastic photos when I go off to college in a few months. Aside from that I'd say that the best feature of this phone is its aluminum build. It reminds me of my old HTC ONE M7 which I fell in love with because of how premium the phone felt in the hand another thing I really like is the new update to android, Marshmellow, it makes the battery life fantastic and I like the idea of not letting app have access to everything.

ryaanj

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I need to win this to escape the clutches of an overzealous IT department that insists on giving me only lame Android phone options. I'm bringing my own hardware to the game!

Shafin Amin

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
The camera is what really excited me about this phone because I felt that I would be able to take fantastic photos when I go off to college in a few months. Aside from that I'd say that the best feature of this phone is its aluminum build. It reminds me of my old HTC ONE M7 which I fell in love with because of how premium the phone felt in the hand another thing I really like is the new update to android, Marshmellow, it makes the battery life fantastic and I like the idea of not letting app have access to everything. I also like the speed of the phone. As someone who uses an old phone, I am always prone to lag. I hate missing that perfect moment and critical message simply because my phone couldn't load it in time. It would be great being able to go off to college not having to worry about that.

cz9h3d

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
As a multi-platform user, I can't justify the expense for the latest/greatest phone - and with my LG G2 not getting Marshmallow, winning a 6P would be perfect!

nicrom72

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I'd like the Nexus 6P to take lots of pics of my son who's was just born 11/01/2015 , to share with the family this holiday season

Posted via the Android Central App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez