[Closed] Win a Nexus 6P from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

onedollarinmywallet

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Why do I want to win a 6P? My wife and I are still using a Nexus 4 (bought on launch day) and I've been patiently waiting for a significant update to the Nexus phones, hence skipping the 5, 6, and now that the 6P is here, this would make an awesome Christmas gift for her! As the saying goes, "Happy wife, happy life!" and she's been complaining about the camera on her phone and how she's unable to take photos of the kids and blaming me for putting her in a N4 for the last three years... So, yes, I would like a "happy wife, happy life!" :) Thanks!

danyzfr6

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I would like a Nexus 6P because I bought my wife a Nexus 5X and think it's amazing and now I want one of my own that has a bigger screen and is a bit more powerful than the 5X, so the 6P would be perfect for me. Plus, my wife sited up with Project Fi and really likes it, I'd like to get Project Fi as well and would need a Nexus to do so.

bob7794

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
Presently I have a Moto X has a build that is peculiar to my provider, so I can't use it with any other service provider. I would like to try some other service providers but can't afford to buy another phone being on a fixed income. My smartphone is very important to me because of my physical condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez