[Closed] Win a Nexus 6P from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

4given_p8ntblr

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I've never thought to get a big two handed phone, and I'm sure if I got one that I would love it. I'm used to the 5" screens because i can actually use them one handed. I've also been searching for a great Nexus phone since my Galaxy Nexus.

randall2580

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I would love a Nexus 6P to replace my Nexus 6. Jealous of reading how wonderful all who have this phone think it is, want to find out for myself!

seco2004

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Here in Brazil it's almost impossible to get your hands on one of these beasts, except if you have tons of money to import one (not my case), or if you're traveling somewhere where they sell it (not my case as well) and pay all the exorbitant taxes they charge here at customs for importing things. Plus, Nexus devices are never oficially released here too, and people who import it to sell charge pratically a kidney for it (even because the exchange rate now is U$1,00 = R$4,00 BRL, which is an all time record). So yeah, it's a bit difficult to get your hands on a Nexus 6P here in Brazil at the moment. My only hope right now is to win this contest... I cannot imagine a better Christmas gift than this. Thanks for the opportunity!

Miha Rek

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
Hey. You wonna know why i want to win nexus6P? well its an awesome phone!! thats why :) i still have htc one m7 and its not holding together anymore. It would be awesome to get updates as quickly as possible and use android marshallow,
Please consider me ;) have a nice and productive day

anon(8558)

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
Why do I want a 6P.... well let me start by saying I need a 6P. My S3 only takes ~8 min to boot fully. It gets a bit cranky and decides to give me the proverbial middle finger and freeze for a undetermined amount of time basically till it decides it is ready to do whatever I asked it to do. I still have yet to receive any security update! So I NEED the 6P

ef4ervescent

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I want the 6P because the battery life on my current phone is on its last legs. I'm forever charging it every chance I see an outlet. Looking forward to the bigger screen and the fingerprint scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.