[Closed] Win a Nexus 6P from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PublicImageLtd

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
I want the phone because I own the nexus 9 tablet , and the main reason being I get the latest Google updates. I also owned the Nexus 4 and 5. Simple and easy the best updates, and quickest. Can't fault Google.
I love Google, as I get the latest update,
I love Google it is my best ever mate,
I love Google they never get it wrong,
I love Google they play my favourite song!
I love Google it is the phone for me
Yes the phone I want is, the Google nexus 6P..

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(9072051)

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Cuz I want to flaunt it in front of people who will have no idea what it is and even less idea why I'm waving it in front of them going, "Myeh, myeh, myeh, my'myeh, myeh!" And because of the camera and fingerprint scanner, too, I guess.

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Looking forward to using Marshmallow and the fingerprint scanner! Also, seeing how my Nexus 6 batter has sucked lately, I am hoping the battery is better in the 6p!

rubendcmiquel

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I hope I can win the Nexus 6p!! Im a really big fan of the Nexus handset line.. Im really looking forward android 6.0 and the new camera features!! Thank you android central

bobmurray1212

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Would love to try Nexus Brand. Always been a Samsung user. Currently using S6 Active
Should be a refreshing change and maybe totally Nexus user for the future

kissdafloor

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I want the nexus 6p because I've always wanted a nexus brand phone but could never afford mid to high end phones

Jeprokz

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I want this phone due this phone being the first to be able to compare to the other high end phones without giving up much.

And this will in turn be a stepping stone I hope to future iterations of the nexus and what to expect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa