?? the L@@Ter's lounge ??

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Good morning lOoT LoOt good morning llamabreath

Sent from my SGS3 using Xparent blue Tapatalk

yo

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Lolz

Sent from my SGS3 using Xparent blue Tapatalk

Still working on the twit thing, Shane. I've haven't had much time for anything lately... :(

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Stern was talking about that this morning. They apparently called to confirm them names and the person who answered the phone was just an intern and basically just said "yea, those names are correct" lol. Still,, the news station should have been smarter

Note 2,,ITS TRUE, SIZE IS EVERYTHING.

packerbacker

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Thought I would join in. Hi. Trying a new place for brunch in an hour ... I love breakfast food so I'm pretty excited.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via the AC Forums app

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Thought I would join in. Hi. Trying a new place for brunch in an hour ... I love breakfast food so I'm pretty excited.

Welcome to our lair :)
9u9uhyzu.jpg

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
My mouth is literally watering. Pancakes!!!

If you have Steak n' Shake near you (you're probably in Green Bay though, according to your username), here in Atlanta, they have unlimited pancakes for $3.99 :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm in Milwaukee actually and there is one kind of near me. O_O

LOL LOL LOL, well what the blank are you waiting for?!??