What messaging app(s) do you use?

anon(8730639)

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
I'd like to see what other messaging apps people use on Android. I have been trying to condense my messaging into as few apps as possible (video calling included) and I'm still trying to find the best apps to use, but currently I use SMS for talking to people who don't have any other chat apps or when I'm not at home, GroupMe for big groups of people, Facebook Messenger for people who I don't talk to often or I don't have them in any other messaging app, and Hangouts is basically my go to messaging app. I like Hangouts since it's cross platform and does everything, but it's pretty buggy (dropped video calls, audio problems, calls that won't end without a reset, and the ongoing problem of all of the pictures I send being backed up to a Google Plus photo album. Still don't understand archiving and history too). Whatever you use, list it below and what you like about it.

dylangrey

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
FB Messenger and WhatsApp, no different specific reasons when I use one of them.
Skype is always on option, especially for free calls. Actually I wonder why MS doesn't merge GroupMe and Skype

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez