Fantasy Guru for Fantasy Football

MA2GA28

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Surprised there's no posts about this...

Fantasy Football season is upon us! I've been looking for a good FF app out there. My fiance has the Yahoo app on her iPhone, which offers basic checks and scoring updates of my Yahoo teams. I liked it, but, at times, wished there was a way for me to add/drop and the like. I was hoping there would be something similar on Android, but sadly, there is not.

A friend recommended the Fantasy Guru app. It looks good, gets good reviews, and offers add/drop and line-up change features. But people say it constantly runs in the background and tends to drain the battery quite a bit.

Has anyone here used it? Thoughts/reviews?

Thanks.

ldostang

May 16, 2010
Visit site
If you are using Yahoo Fantasy Football as I am, they are going to release an App soon for Android. Google it for more info.

Edit: From Yahoo's page

Android App (Coming Soon)
Set your roster from your Android device
Get real-time fantasy score updates
Add and drop players

jayhawkfan18

A Dude
May 14, 2010
Visit site
What about for people who use ESPN for fantasy football? Is there an app for that out already or coming soon? I couldn't find one and have to use the web browser on the phone for now...

hodedofome

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
What about for people who use ESPN for fantasy football? Is there an app for that out already or coming soon? I couldn't find one and have to use the web browser on the phone for now...

I don't know of an app for ESPN fantasy. The web browser is sufficient for me however.

NickB2005

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I wish there was an app for ESPN fantasy football too. I am in a big money league every year and need something as I am always on the go.