Yahoo! Fantasy Football App now available.

dgs2000

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Those coming from BlackBerry will be familiar with it. It's nothing special, but it does let you set your lineup and add/drop, which I successfully tested. Will have to wait and see how live scoring works, and wished they had support for trades and message boards.

Anyway, it is a good sign in terms of Android being supported...

milo12

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
This does not work for me. I have a droid X. It tells me no team or league exists. I know my team exists because I can see it using a browser. is this app only for a certain type of fantasy football? I am in a simple beat the spread type of game.

Wow as I typed this I got an email from the app writer. they want to help fix the problem. Big thumbs up for support.

dgs2000

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Yahoo also released a mobile web version today that is almost identical to the app, but IS FASTER and has video from the Yahoo "fantasy experts"! It remains to be seen how well the live scoring works on either the app or the mobile web version, but I may end up deleting the app if the mobile web version is any good at live scoring...

dgs2000

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Wow, now that the season has started, it is clear this app is a steaming pile of poop. Slow as molassis, errors out all the time, scoring not updated real time. Should have known- all Yahoo! mobile apps suck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38