What multiplayer games do you play?

Manic Droid

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys,

Would like to know what multiplayer games do play regularly or often. For me it's just 3 games, but I'm looking to expand a little more haha. For me Hearthstone, is one of those games that can't be out of any phone and there's a lot of fun with it, very polished gameplay and you can basically play all the time you want.

The others two are: Shadowgun: DeadZone and Taichi Panda. The first is a third person multiplayer shooter, with very similar aesthetics to Gears of War, you can play all you want, and the gameplay is quite balanced, the only downside is that there are only 2 modes: Deathmach and Zone Control. Is quite fun, but really I'd look for a replacement here (thinking about Blitz Brigade) because only two modes kind of gets boring after a while and there are also cheaters/hackers, but I didn't have problems with that so far.

Taichi Panda is an online dungeon crawler or a MMORPG if you want (to me, it isn't). There are a lot of these games for mobile, but this one has really a very strong multiplayer system, with LOTS of modes and stuff to do (Campaign, Arena, PvP, Battlefield, Team Instances - solo or team, and more and more), which is kind of anormal to see in a free-to-play game. If you're trying to play some of these kind of games, you can't go wrong with this one, as there are a lot of things to do and there are very generous rewards so you don't have the feel that they're trying to rape your wallet lol. This game got me hooked!

Will probably try the following games:

- World of Tanks Blitz
- IZANAGI Online
- Ingress (kind of intrigues me)
- Blitz Brigade
- Terra Battle (awesome game by Final Fantasy mastermind Hironobu Sakaguchi, played it on my iPhone 4S before, so I'll play it once I can migrate it to my Android phone).

And you, what kind of multiplayer games do you like to play?

Best regards!

Last edited:

Manic Droid

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, Taichi Panda is basically what all those online dungeon crawlers should be. It really invites you to play more and more. Great fun!

I've never tried Clash of Clans, though.

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
Well, I used to play Clash of Clans, about 2-3 times a day, now I'm at TH8 and it's getting boring really fast. The other game that I got addicted to in the last weeks, is Agar.io. It's browser-base cell-eat-cell game.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38