[FREE] Dodger - Dodge the aliens to survive in the depths of space!

subzoron

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.subzoron.dodger

Hey guys I'm new here! I'm still pretty new to Android development (I only have a bit over a year's experience) I was wondering what you guys think of my latest app! It is an arcade game called Dodger and the aim of the game is to avoid the aliens for as long as possible. Every time you avoid an alien you get one point, and the aim of the game is to try to get the highest score possible. Here's a screenshot of the game play:

s1.png

It'd be really cool to get some feedback on what I could improve about the game and if there are any new features I could add. There is currently a world wide leaderboard and you can also unlock new spaceships as you accumulate more score!

Also, I'm on the lookout for a graphics designer to make an awesome logo and feature graphics for the Google Play store listing, so feel free to email me at aocz1@live.com.au if you're interested!

subzoron

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
s3.png

Oh yea and here's a screenshot of the actual game play!

The controls are simple, all you have to do is tap the arrows to move and avoid the aliens!

subzoron

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
Dodger has been updated recently, I've changed the gameplay a bit and updated the graphics! Here is a screenshot of the gameplay:

Screenshot_2016-03-07-14-06-21.png

I'd love to hear what you guys think of the latest update! :)