Can't disable Game Tuner notifications.

Lg90

Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
Just uninstall all updates :) i couldn't uninstall GameMode but you can uninstall all updates for it

Last edited:

Jonathan7157

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
Thank you. Uninstalling updates fixed the issue.

I did everything this forum says, and it came back! I have a note 4 and I was unable to uninstall updates. I could only disable it or force stop it. Even Samsung themselves doesn't know how to fix this problem, I know because I called them, and they said that this method was the last option. It came up after I installed Polandball: Poland can into space.

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I did everything this forum says, and it came back! I have a note 4 and I was unable to uninstall updates. I could only disable it or force stop it. Even Samsung themselves doesn't know how to fix this problem, I know because I called them, and they said that this method was the last option. It came up after I installed Polandball: Poland can into space.
Make sure the app isn't set to auto-update in the play store.

Beanie32

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
Go to the Application Manager, and find the app (mine was GameMode)). Then select MORE from the top right, and Uninstall Updates. Restores GameMode back to factory settings. Seems to have finally stopped the unending notifications!

BH2

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
Go to the Application Manager, and find the app (mine was GameMode)). Then select MORE from the top right, and Uninstall Updates. Restores GameMode back to factory settings. Seems to have finally stopped the unending notifications!
Yep, that seems to have done the trick. Unfortunately, you can't disable the app altogether.

So this was all an issue with Samsung bloatware?
Exactly...

Gillian Cannon1

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
click the icon in top right corner and it should give the option to uninstall updates

Last edited:

wanderlandguitar

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
I have a Note 4, too and was able to uninstall the apps. I went to Settings, Applications, Application manager, GameMode, then up in the top right corner, touched the 3 little dots and got Uninstall updates. I agreed to go back to factory settings and, finally!, peace.

Hope this helps someone.

thegetbag

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site
fix - go into your settings, locate applications, enter application manager, then find Galaxy apps. Once you have located this, open the storage option and clear the cached data, then under the more option of the Galaxy apps and uninstall updates. After you have completed this go into your galaxy apps store and locate the more option, turn off notifications. seems to have worked for me