Google Ads Issue - Different Language

eisenhulk

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Good afternoon, all.

Today I noticed something strange. From time to time, I will go into my AdChoice settings and opt out. So, I did that today by (I have a Samsung S8 Plus on Verizon) clicking Settings > Google > Ads > Ads by Google...it is here I noticed the issue. When I click "Ads by Google" the browser opens to take me to the "About Google Ads" page...but the page opens in Indonesian, before momentarily switching to English. It has never done this until today.

My apologies if this is in the wrong forum.

1.) Can someone tell me what happened?
2.) How do I fix this permanently?

Thank you in advance.

EH

Last edited:

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
You say,
the page opens in Indonesian, before momentarily switching to English...
, so it then returned to Indonesian and stayed that way? Well I'm not sure why it would do that but it's an easy fix since tapping About Google Ads takes you to your browser. Simply tap the three dots in the upper right hand corner, I'm assuming you're using Chrome, to open the menu. In that list of options and things there's one for Translate. You can use that to get English. Will it stay and be that way forever, I'm not sure, but Google does a pretty good job of remembering things so at the very least it will ask you next time if you want a translation or it may give you the option to always translate this page. You can also select to always translate with the three dots for the menu in the pop-up box to select the language.

eisenhulk

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for the response. Once it translates to English, it will stay that way. But if I navigate to another page inside of Google Ads, it was pop up as Indonesian before translating to English. I'm just puzzled what this would start out of the blue.

WandsKingers

Mar 1, 2021
Visit site
I think that this is happening because of the location in your mobile phone, or the ad is originally in Indonesian and google translates it in English, and this is a glitch that you see the original language for some seconds. This may because of the bad work of web designers. For example in my forum, users don't have such problems. My site was made by a group of website designers that is situated in Newcastle. They did their job very well, and my site is very pleasurable to use, and most importantly it is not overloaded with ads and other things that hate users.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89