Notification bubbles

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to hear what everyone does for their Android Q for notification bubbles... Meaning, when you're on the phone and you're multitasking in the background do you use that notification bubble when the phone call is minimizing background or just pull down your notification shade and tap on the notification like you do with everything else?

Last edited by a moderator:

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Well, I was more so thinking about like I said running the phone conversation the background and multitasking while you're on the phone. Because the phone and call screen goes into a notification bubble on your desktop and even if you going to settings, notification, phone, special access notification bubbles and turn it off, it's still appears on your desktop as I notification shack bubble... And it's still in notification shade obviously like everything else is when you swipe down!

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Oh. That feature is in pie as well. I thought you were talking about bubbles for other apps which Q has a dev preview for. I usually use the bubble simply because it's easier to reach one handed and includes mute which the notification shade does not

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38