How do I get a privacy protection password off a Blu studio 5.0 c.e.?

abdel rahim

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
how do I get a privacy protection password off a blu studio 5.0 c.e.

a couple nights ago i went to a dinner and when i got back home and awoke the next morning , i tried to get into my phone and i kept on showing privacy protection password needed. i tried all the codes i knew, even did the hard reset with the data wipe and still this dumbass thing keeps showing up. please help me

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: how do I get a privacy protection password off a blu studio 5.0 c.e.

a couple nights ago i went to a dinner and when i got back home and awoke the next morning , i tried to get into my phone and i kept on showing privacy protection password needed. i tried all the codes i knew, even did the hard reset with the data wipe and still this dumbass thing keeps showing up. please help me
Contact the manufacturer and see if there's anything they can do to help you. Good luck!

Isra Sealey

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: How do I get a privacy protection password off a Blu studio 5.0 c.e.?try many codes still no l

how do iget the privacy protection code for a blu studio5.0Ce tried all different codes nothing doing need your help

Jelani Guytan

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
I fixed it by typing in my MOBILE ANTI THEFT PIN CODE it was a security option in settings and it worked. So if you enabled this option you were asked to type in a 6 or more pin code if you type that in it should work. So try to remember any pin codes 6 numbers and up you typed in on the phone and it should work.

bananaguns

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
Has no one tried factory resetting their phones? This generally works for almost any user-set lock.

Turn off the phone. Then press and hold the power + volume up + volume down. Once you see a screen with options just follow the prompts to get into recovery mode. Then use the arrow keys to go to factory reset and proceed.

NOTICE: as with any factory reset you will lose all data on your device, but this is better than losing all data and having a device that does nothing.

Please let me know if this works.

suresh gautam

Feb 13, 2016
Visit site
Please help how do get the privacy protection code for a blu studio5.0Ce tried all different codes nothing doing need your help
my phone-infocus m350.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nr085

May 16, 2016
Visit site
I've done it 3 or 4 times with no luck :-(

Has no one tried factory resetting their phones? This generally works for almost any user-set lock.

Turn off the phone. Then press and hold the power + volume up + volume down. Once you see a screen with options just follow the prompts to get into recovery mode. Then use the arrow keys to go to factory reset and proceed.

NOTICE: as with any factory reset you will lose all data on your device, but this is better than losing all data and having a device that does nothing.

Please let me know if this works.

My code was 4 numbers and no luck with it

ann max

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
how to factory reset a phone when it is asking for a password

How to factory reset a Blu phone when it keeps asking for You too type your password

pato wizy brizzy

Sep 24, 2016
Visit site
i removed my sim card and put another one it requested me for privacy protection and i need help

what if it asks you for privacy protection password and i forgot

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87