What should I upgrade too?

AlexApger

Jul 19, 2015
Visit site
So I have been rocking a LG G Watch for some time now, but seeing the device is not getting Android wear 2.0 (sad face bc I really don't wanna upgrade seeing the G Watch is amazing) I need to upgrade, I do want a phone that is water proof that is a must and something that is circular would be nice also, but will also not only get 2.0 but also 3.0, my price range is 200 at most, so can people please list devices that would work?

Posted via my LG G4

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I have the G Watch R and I really like it. It's not on the "will get" list for 2.0, but it's also not on the "will NOT get list". As far as one that will not only get 2.0 but also 3.0, that may well be a tall order to fill, since 2.0 won't be released until November if I read correctly. 3.0 will be a while after that, maybe all that got 2.0 will get it, maybe none...

That said, I also have a Gear S2 Classic (not android wear, but samsungs tizen). It seems more capable in the respect that I can go back and read text message threads and e-mails in whole, as well as more aggressive health monitoring (15m or 1hr heart rate auto monitoring, Wear is "on demand" only.)

Just a couple things to think about. I switch back and forth between the two depending on my mood of the day or what capabilities I need.