Apple Watch review from the Verge. Performance issues 7 out of 10.

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I know this is not android related but thought I would share. The Verge just posed their apple watch review. They gave it a 7 out of 10. Said there were performance issues and other things going on. Doesn't sound like the typical stellar apple product and doesn't sound like it's any better than an Android Wear watch. I think this might be looked at as not up to apples usual standards.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I know this is not android related but thought I would share. The Verge just posed their apple watch review. They gave it a 7 out of 10. Said there were performance issues and other things going on. Doesn't sound like the typical stellar apple product and doesn't sound like it's any better than an Android Wear watch. I think this might be looked at as not up to apples usual standards.

Check out this compilation of reviews on it. Seems like a lot of not so great reviews.

Apple Watch review round-up – The verdict so far - Opinion - Trusted Reviews

kodos

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
Apple was always going to get a certain number of their users to purchase the watch. I think that was a given. It's also not a bad product. It's just not great, and it doesn't seem much more compelling than the Android Wear devices. Sure, maybe a better UI, but I don't think it has solved any new problems, other than "how do we get billionaires to pay us 17k for a watch we will sunset next year." <maniacal laugh/>

Posted via the Android Central App

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Can't wait to see what the second round of Wear devices brings this year. What we've seen so far is looking good!

Posted via the Android Central App