There is any reason to upgrade from P4XL to P5?

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Pixel 4 XL is still relatively new and not really a need to upgrade for most folks ... I do think though if you don't want Face ID and the camera is upgraded might make folks want to upgrade on those two things alone

Dojam

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I like Face ID but sometimes which I had the Fingerprint when in public places as the face mask gets in the way. I also like that with Soli the alarm volume decrease when reaching out to the phone instead of keep increasing as it usually was. I'm a hardcore google hardware owner and have owned Nexus phones all the way to the current 4XL... Literally upgrading every year... But for the first time I find that the P5 is not actually an upgrade. So I'm glad to keep hearing from y'all opinions....

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I like Face ID but sometimes which I had the Fingerprint when in public places as the face mask gets in the way. I also like that with Soli the alarm volume decrease when reaching out to the phone instead of keep increasing as it usually was. I'm a hardcore google hardware owner and have owned Nexus phones all the way to the current 4XL... Literally upgrading every year... But for the first time I find that the P5 is not actually an upgrade. So I'm glad to keep hearing from y'all opinions....
I usually pull the mask below my chin to unlock