Daashboard widget not found in Bixby Routines

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

In my Bixby Routines application in S10, I could set that at a predetermined time (if condition), some selected apps could be displayed in the form of dashboard widgets (e.g. my emails and calendars) using "Dashboard widget" option in the "then" condition - in Bixby Routines. However, in my S20, I cannot find the "Dashboard widget" then condition. Is it removed? Can anyone find the dashboard widget option in "then" condition on the S20?

Thanks in advance for help!

John

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
You are posting this question in the general Ask A Question area of the forum. It would likely find better answers in the S20 forums where most users have or have experience with the S20 device. By becoming a member you have more/easier access to other areas of the forum, plus the ability to comment in threads and receive notifications when others comment.

This link will help you register... https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community-new-post.html

In the meantime I will request that a moderator move this thread to the S20 forums.