Difference between Galaxy S20 and S20 5G

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi, I want to buy an interim phone for about a year, so I am looking for something underpowered and have concluded that the Galaxy S20 would be the right choice. I am not interested in 5G but I am having a heck of a time finding the non-5G phone, or for that matter, any discussion on additional differences other than that.

Can someone enlighten me on these questions? Many thanks.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central. To reply to this thread and receive notifications when others reply please create an account. This link will help you do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community-new-post.html

It depends where you're located but all S20 devices are 5G* capable. The reason for the asterisk and the "depends" is because I've only heard of one model that didn't have 5G and it was Taiwan or Philippines or someplace like that because they weren't slated to have any 5G infrastructure. It was also an Exynos chip set model and, again if I remember correctly, it was still being offered at full price. Not as in it is still being offered today at full price but as in at release it was still the same price as models being offered elsewhere that did have the 5G chip.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty