Background on recent call log has gone black.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

The text with black background in recent calls is unreadable. The dialog on this issue from 2018 shows no answer. The problem is only with the recent calls. How can I get back to the regular text?

czrunner

Sep 22, 2021
Visit site
Sorry about not getting back to you sooner. Life interfered, and I have been busy. I did look at the link briefly, but since I don't have the app and don't use any cloud storage, I didn't follow up on it. In the meantime I found a workaround for the issue. I was just about to tell you about the workaround that I have been using this week, but now suddenly the problem disappeared, and the recent messages are readable as before. Is that something that you or B. Diddy have done? Just for your information and amusement, the workaround was to activate the "Invert colors" icon for the recent messages, and to deactivate it after reading the messages.
Thank you both for your responses, and you interest in helping to fix my mysterious problem.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Sorry about not getting back to you sooner. Life interfered, and I have been busy. I did look at the link briefly, but since I don't have the app and don't use any cloud storage, I didn't follow up on it. In the meantime I found a workaround for the issue. I was just about to tell you about the workaround that I have been using this week, but now suddenly the problem disappeared, and the recent messages are readable as before. Is that something that you or B. Diddy have done? Just for your information and amusement, the workaround was to activate the "Invert colors" icon for the recent messages, and to deactivate it after reading the messages.
Thank you both for your responses, and you interest in helping to fix my mysterious problem.
Glad its good now , not familiar with invert color in the message app? I know they have this in accessibility