Account deactivation and thread deletion request

anon8880866

May 23, 2014
Visit site
It's been about 4 weeks since I started my first thread here in hopes of seeking assistance for one issue I had with a Zeepad 7.0 tablet I received as a gift. Some app update was bugged and froze my tablet on its "Android" logo screen. Factory reset couldn't fix this issue, so I downloaded an official firmware.img from Zeepad's website. However, this firmware.img was different from this tablet's initial firmware and it shrank my tablet's /data partition from 0.98GB to 504MB. Regrettably, the one response I did get didn't resolve the issue I had.

Although I haven't gave up on fixing this issue on my own, I no longer want my Androidcentral account because I felt it wasn't as helpful as I hoped. I wish to deactivate this issue and delete my initial thread. However, I can't find an option in my user profile to deactivate my account manually. Is it possible request a mod to deactivate a member's account and delete prior threads? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Chocoslime

We don't deactivate accounts. They just lay dormant once you log out until (if) you log in once again. As for the threads and content related to your account unless it is something of personal nature we leave the content alone.

Your welcome to send an email to accounts@mobilenations.com if you wish to discuss this further.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It's too bad to hear about the issues with your tablet. Keep in mind that it can be very difficult to assist users with devices that are not very common, because with Android, one solution does not fit all. Espeically when it comes to rooting and ROMs, there needs to be a relatively robust user community for a particular device in order to be helpful.

Good luck with your future tech adventures!:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tgksnow