Recovering deleted photos- HELP! :'(

DorStern

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone.
English is not my primary language, my apologies. I will be more than happy to explain whatever that is not clear.
During the process of backing up some media I deleted some photos and videos from my galaxy note 2, in order to clear up some space (storage showed I had no available memory left on both external & internal memory card. It was so bad I couldn't even send a message through fb or open the phone's gallery).
But I deleted more photos & videos then intended.
The photos & videos that were deleted unintentionally were located in storage/sdcard0/DCIM/Camera, and not backed up yet.
Few questions:
1. Is there any point of changing the automatic folder where photos that would be taken from now on from my interior memory (sdcard0) to my external one?
I understand that recovering deleted photos is doable if the memory is not taken by new media.
Furthermore- if so- is there any significance to recieving files from whatsapp? Using the Internet? Watching movies? Etc...
Will doing all of the above eliminate the possibility of retrieving the deleted photos & videos?
2. Is there any way of recovering the deleted items?
I'm talking about pictures and videos that are very much important to me- backpacking trip in south america, exploring in the galapagos islands, world cup in Brazil, friends, loved ones, etc..
Can anyone get me out of this mess?
Thank you.

DorStern

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Not sure what rooted means in english..
If rooting your phone enables you to do and change more complex things- then no.
I believe the answer is no, since I don't have the knowledge to 'hack/unlock' (literal transliteration from my language) it.
Any other options?

DorStern

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Not sure what rooted means in english..
If rooting your phone enables you to do and change more complex things- then no.
I believe the answer is no, since I don't have the knowledge to 'hack/unlock' (literal transliteration from my language) it.
Any other options?